BOHOL COUNTRYSIDE TOUR (DT-P10)
Bohol Countryside Tour
Destinations: Chocolate Hills, Tarsier Viewing, Bohol Biggest Python, Loboc River Cruise w/ Buffet Lunch, Blood Compact Shrine, Baclayon Church, St. Peter’s Ruins Church, Mahogany Man Made Forest, The Butterfly Garden, Eco Tourism Adventure Park (Zip line & Cable Car)
05:00AM – Pick up at hotel then drop off to Pier
06:00 AM – Departure at Cebu City
08:00AM – Arrival at Bohol then breakfast (guest expense)
08:30 AM – Start of Tour
- Blood Compact Site
- Baclayon Church
- St. Peter’s Ruins Church
- Bohol biggest snake in captivity
- River Cruise Floating Restaurant with buffet lunch
- Bilar Man-made forest
- Tarsier visit
- Chocolate Hills & Adventure Rides ( Bike Zip & ATV Ride- Optional & guest expense)
- Hanging Bridge
- Eco Tourism Adventure Park ( Zip line & Cable Car (optional: If time permits & guest expense)
04:0 PM – End of Tour then proceed to wharf/ sea port
05:00 PM – Departure for Cebu City
07:00 PM – Pickup from Pier 1 then drop of to hotel/airport
Tour Duration: Maximum of 8 hrs. (8:00 am to 4:00 pm) Excess hrs. will be charged accordingly.
- 2 pax @ Php 4,370.00 / head
- 3 pax @ Php 3,620.00 / head
- 4 pax @ Php 3,245.00 / head
- 5 pax @ Php 3,220.00 / head
- 6 pax @ Php 3,040.00 / head
- 7 pax @ Php 2,950.00 / head
- 8 pax @ Php 2,940.00 / head
- 9 pax @ Php 2,850.00 / head
- 10 pax @ Php 2,700.00 / head
- 11 pax @ Php 2,715.00 / head
- 12 pax @ Php 2,665.00 / head
- (If more than 12 pax please contact us)
- Pickup service from/ to Hotel to Pier
- Round Trip Fast Craft Ticket (Tourist Class)
- Buffet Lunch at Floating Restaurant
- Entrance Fees/ Government Fees
- Transportation with fuel and driver in Bohol
- Terminal Fee (Php 25.00 per pax)
- DOT accredited tour guide
- Breakfast and Dinner
- Hotel Accommodation
- Baclayon Museum (Php 50.00/ pax but optional)
- Adventure Ride Fees (E.g. zip line, cable cars, Bike Zip, ATV)
For bookings reservations, just fill out the form located within this page. You can also reach us thru e-mail, phone call or SMS us on the number provided.
By booking a tour, you agree to be bound by the following:
- We require an initial deposit of Php 1,000.00 from the total tour package to confirm the booking/reservation with us. The full balance payment shall be made on the day of the tour.
- If the booking/tour package involves hotel accommodations, we strongly advise to pay in advance to secure hotel reservation at least 5 days prior to the tour date or as early as possible. Hotel accommodations and hotel rates are subject to change depending upon the availability of the hotel or hotel rooms on the date the initial payment has been made. The earlier the initial deposit, the better to secure hotel accommodations.
- For 1 day tour packages, initial deposit must be made at least 1 day prior to the tour date.
- Payments can be made through bank deposit/transfer (BDO, Metrobank) and money transfer (Palawan, LBC, Cebuana, Western Union)
- If you agree with these conditions we will send you a confirmation with all the payment details to make the initial deposit of Php 1,000.00 deductible from the total tour package. After receiving the down payment, your booking/reservation is secured.
- Strictly no down payment, no confirmation of booking.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
- For hotel accommodations booked with us, there will be no refund for unutilized nights, including those resulting from cancelled tours, delayed check-in or early check-out.
- No show or on-the-spot cancellation automatically results to forfeiture of all the payments made.
- For tour packages involving whale shark encounter, there is a possibility that these gentle giants may not be seen during the tour due to unpredictable nature, inclement weather and other environmental factors that is beyond our control. We regret to inform you that there will be no refund on the transportation charges.
*Rates are subject to change without prior notice.