MOALBOAL ISLAND HOPPING & CANYONEERING ADVENTURE (DT- P8)
Pescador Island Hopping at Moalboal and Canyoneering Adventure
Destinations: Moalboal Island Hopping (Snorkeling at Pescador Island, Sardines Run and Sea Turtle watching at Panagsama), Badian Canyoneering and swimming at Kawasan falls
05:00AM – Pickup at Hotel / Resort within Mactan/Lapu-Lapu and Cebu City
07:30AM – Arrival at Moalboal and breakfast
08:00AM – Start of Moalboal Island Hopping – Snorkeling at Pescador Island, Sea Turtle encounter and Sardines run
11:00AM – End of Moalboal Island hopping then proceed to Badian
11:30AM – Light Snacks (guest expense)
12:00PM – Start of Canyoneering
04:00PM – End of Canyoneering/ Late lunch
04:30PM – Travel back to Cebu City
07:00PM – Arrival at Cebu City then drop off to hotel/airport
Tour Duration: Maximum of 14 hrs. Excess hrs. will be charged accordingly.
- 2 pax @ Php5, 000.00 /head
- 3 pax @ Php3, 835.00 /head
- 4 pax @ Php3, 250.00 /head
- 5 pax @ Php3, 000.00 /head
- 6 pax @ Php2, 835.00 /head
- 7 pax @ Php2, 645.00 /head
- 8 pax @ Php2, 565.00 /head
- 9 pax @ Php2, 445.00 /head
- 10 pax @ Php2, 400.00 /head
- 11 pax @ Php2, 365.00 /head
- 12 pax @ Php2, 295.00 /head
- If more than 12 pax please contact us
- Venue Entrance Fees
- Air-conditioned Transportation with fuel and Professional Driver
- Free Pick up/ drop off within Cebu City/ Mactan/ Mandaue
- Free Airport pick up/ Drop Off (Same day Tour)
- Boat ride fee for Moalboal island hopping, gear rentals and venue fees
- Motorbike ride to Badian canyoneering jump off point
- Canyoneering Gear rentals (Life Jacket, Helmet, Waterproof bag and shoes)
- Canyoneering guide fees/ venue and entrance fee at Kawasan
- Recovery Meal after canyoneering
- Underwater Camera
- Light Snacks and breakfast
- Cottage/Table /Umbrella in Kawasan Falls
For bookings reservations, just fill out the form located within this page. You can also reach us thru e-mail, phone call or SMS us on the number provided.
By booking a tour, you agree to be bound by the following:
- We require an initial deposit of Php 1,000.00 from the total tour package to confirm the booking/reservation with us. The full balance payment shall be made on the day of the tour.
- If the booking/tour package involves hotel accommodations, we strongly advise to pay in advance to secure hotel reservation at least 5 days prior to the tour date or as early as possible. Hotel accommodations and hotel rates are subject to change depending upon the availability of the hotel or hotel rooms on the date the initial payment has been made. The earlier the initial deposit, the better to secure hotel accommodations.
- For 1 day tour packages, initial deposit must be made at least 1 day prior to the tour date.
- Payments can be made through bank deposit/transfer (BDO, Metrobank) and money transfer (Palawan, LBC, Cebuana, Western Union)
- If you agree with these conditions we will send you a confirmation with all the payment details to make the initial deposit of Php 1,000.00 deductible from the total tour package. After receiving the down payment, your booking/reservation is secured.
- Strictly no down payment, no confirmation of booking.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
- For hotel accommodations booked with us, there will be no refund for unutilized nights, including those resulting from cancelled tours, delayed check-in or early check-out.
- No show or on-the-spot cancellation automatically results to forfeiture of all the payments made.
- For tour packages involving whale shark encounter, there is a possibility that these gentle giants may not be seen during the tour due to unpredictable nature, inclement weather and other environmental factors that is beyond our control. We regret to inform you that there will be no refund on the transportation charges.
*Rates are subject to change without prior notice.