WHALE SHARK WATCHING, TUMALOG FALLS & CANYONEERING ADVENTURE (DT-P6)
Oslob Whale shark Watching, Tumalog Falls & Canyoneering Adventure
Destinations: Whale shark Watching and Snorkeling in Oslob, Cebu + Tumalog Falls + Badian Canyoneering + Swimming at Kawasan Falls
04:00 am – Pick up at any point in Cebu/ Mactan
07:00 am – Arrival at Oslob and then breakfast
07:30 am – Whale shark encounter
08:30 am – Tumalog Falls
09:30 am – Departure to Badian
10:30 am – Arrival in Badian
11:00 am – Gear Preparations and Briefing
11:30 am – Start of Canyoneering
03:30 pm – End of Canyoneering/Late Lunch
04: 30 pm – Departure from Kawasan Falls to Cebu City
07:30pm- Arrival in Cebu City
Tour Duration: Maximum of 16 hrs. Excess hrs. will be charge accordingly.
- 2 pax @ Php 5,125.00 / head
- 3 pax @ Php 4,045.00 / head
- 4 pax @ Php 3,500.00 / head
- 5 pax @ Php 3,275.00 / head
- 6 pax @ Php 3,045.00 / head
- 7 pax @ Php 2,875.00 / head
- 8 pax @ Php 2,815.00 / head
- 9 pax @ Php 2,710.00 / head
- 10 pax @ Php 2,625.00 / head
- 11 pax @ Php 2,605.00 / head
- 12 pax @ Php 2,545.00 / head
- (If more than 12 pax please contact us)
4-11 yrs. old- less Php 1,000.00 (can’t join canyoneering)
12 yrs. old above- Full charge
Note: As part of Municipal and Tourism ordinance in Oslob, Cebu, there will be an add-on fee of Php 500.00 per foreign national joining whale shark watching activity.
- Venue Entrance Fees
- Air-conditioned Transportation with fuel and Professional Driver
- Free Pick up/ drop off within Cebu City/ Mactan/ Mandaue
- Free Airport pick up/ Drop Off (Same day Tour)
- Use of Life Jacket, Snorkels for Whale Shark Watching and Snorkeling
- Boat Ride for whale shark watching and snorkeling
- Tumalog Falls venue entrance fees and motorbike fare
- Life Jacket, Head Gear and aqua shoes for Canyoneering
- Canyoneering Guide/Venue Fees
- Motorbike ride fare going to Canyoneering Jump off area
- Recovery Meal after the canyoneering adventure
- Underwater Camera
- Snorkeling Fee (Php 200.00 for local, Php 500.00 for foreigner)
- Table/ Chair/ Umbrella at Kawasan Falls
For bookings reservations, just fill out the form located within this page. You can also reach us thru e-mail, phone call or SMS us on the number provided.
By booking a tour, you agree to be bound by the following:
- We require an initial deposit of Php 1,000.00 from the total tour package to confirm the booking/reservation with us. The full balance payment shall be made on the day of the tour.
- If the booking/tour package involves hotel accommodations, we strongly advise to pay in advance to secure hotel reservation at least 5 days prior to the tour date or as early as possible. Hotel accommodations and hotel rates are subject to change depending upon the availability of the hotel or hotel rooms on the date the initial payment has been made. The earlier the initial deposit, the better to secure hotel accommodations.
- For 1 day tour packages, initial deposit must be made at least 1 day prior to the tour date.
- Payments can be made through bank deposit/transfer (BDO, Metrobank) and money transfer (Palawan, LBC, Cebuana, Western Union)
- If you agree with these conditions we will send you a confirmation with all the payment details to make the initial deposit of Php 1,000.00 deductible from the total tour package. After receiving the down payment, your booking/reservation is secured.
- Strictly no down payment, no confirmation of booking.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
- For hotel accommodations booked with us, there will be no refund for unutilized nights, including those resulting from cancelled tours, delayed check-in or early check-out.
- No show or on-the-spot cancellation automatically results to forfeiture of all the payments made.
- For tour packages involving whale shark encounter, there is a possibility that these gentle giants may not be seen during the tour due to unpredictable nature, inclement weather and other environmental factors that is beyond our control. We regret to inform you that there will be no refund on the transportation charges.
*Rates are subject to change without prior notice.