SELF-DRIVE CAR & VAN RENTAL
We are now offering self-drive car and van units as another option to explore Cebu. Some people enjoy being carted around and taken on tours by professional tour guides and drivers who know the area. While this can serve to offer a fun and enjoyable experience, more people will find their own excitement by taking a self-drive ride where they can go as they please and see what they want to see. To many, this might sound like a hassle because of all of the planning and learning about the area, but for anyone with an adventurous spirit, there is no better way to see the beauty of Cebu than driving on their own.
Below are our vehicles available for self-drive.
SELF-DRIVE CAR AND VAN UNITS
(Promo rates for covid-19 duration only)
1 to 3 pax capacity, with headrest, fully air-conditioned, 4- door sedan, radio/ CD/ MP3, 1-1 luggage
TOYOTA WIGO- MINI SEDAN
1 to 3 pax capacity, with headrest, fully air-conditioned, 4- door sedan, radio/ CD/ MP3, 2-2 luggage
NISSAN ALMERA- SEDAN
* alternate vehicle is toyota vios
1 to 7 pax capacity, with , fully air-conditioned, 2- door , radio/ CD/ MP3, 3-3 luggage
TOYOTA INNOVA- MINIVAN
*alternate vehicle is toyota avanza
1 to 12 pax capacity, with custom made – headrest, fully air-conditioned, 2- door /1 sliding doors, radio/ CD/ MP3, 3-4 luggage
NISSAN NV350- VAN
*alternate vehicle is toyota commuter
- Duly accomplished Rental Agreement to be filled up and signed by the renter upon turnover of the unit.
- Cash Bond (Php 2,000.00 – Van/ 1,500 – Sedan) which will be collected upon delivery of the unit. Cash Bond is refundable upon return of the rented unit.
- Photocopy of valid Driver’s License (Professional or Non-professional) or Passport (for foreign renters)
- Two (2) government-issued IDs with photo and signature which will be surrendered to us and will be returned upon the return of the rented unit.
- One (1) Proof of Billing which bears the address and name of the renter.
- Please send us a copy of requirements Nos. 3 to 5 at our email or you can have it printed/ photocopied and be given to the driver who will deliver the unit.