WHALE SHARK WATCHING & CANYONEERING ADVENTURE (DT-P5)
Oslob Whale Shark Watching, Canyoneering Adventure & Swimming at Kawasan Falls
Destinations: Oslob Whale Shark Watching, Downstream Canyoneering adventures and swimming at Kawasan Falls in Badian, Cebu
04:00 AM – Pickup at any hotel or any place within Cebu City/Lapu-Lapu City or Mactan Airport
07:00 AM – Arrival in Oslob Whale Shark Watching Venue
07:30 AM – Whale Shark Watching
08:00 AM – Breakfast
08:30 AM – Departure for Badian, Cebu for Kawasan Falls Canyoneering adventure
09:30 PM – Canyoneering Gear Preparations, motorbike ride to jump off area, registration and briefings
10:00 PM – Start of canyoneering adventure
02:30 PM – End of canyoneering/swimming at Kawasan falls
03:00 PM – Late Lunch
03:30 PM – Departure from Badian and head back to Cebu City
06:30 PM – Arrival at Cebu City then drop off at hotel/airport
Tour Duration: Maximum of 14 hrs. Excess hrs. will be charged accordingly.
- 2 pax @ Php5, 050.00 / head
- 3 pax @ Php3, 970.00 / head
- 4 pax @ Php3, 425.00 / head
- 5 pax @ Php3, 200.00 / head
- 6 pax @ Php2, 970.00 / head
- 7 pax @ Php2, 800.00 / head
- 8 pax @ Php2, 740.00 / head
- 9 pax @ Php2, 635.00 / head
- 10 pax @ Php2, 550.00 / head
- 11 pax @ Php2, 530.00 / head
- 12 pax @ Php2, 470.00 / head
- (If more than 12 pax pls. contact us)
3 yrs. old and below- free of charge (can’t join canyoneering)
4-11 yrs. old- less Php 1,000.00 (can’t join canyoneering)
12 yrs. old above- Full charge
Note: As part of Municipal and Tourism ordinance in Oslob, Cebu, there will be an add-on fee of Php 500.00 per foreign nationals joining Whale Shark Watching.
- Air-conditioned transportation with fuel and driver
- Whale Shark watching and entrance fees
- Whale Shark watching gear (Life Jacket) and boat ride
- Canyoneering fees, motorbike ride fare, gear rentals (helmet and life jacket and aqua shoes), canyoneering guide fees and recovery meal after canyoneering
- Kawasan Falls venue entrance and parking fees
- Recovery meal after Canyoneering activity
- Free Pick up/ drop off within Cebu City/ Mactan/ Mandaue
- Free Airport pick up/ Drop Off (Same day Tour)
- Whale Shark Snorkeling Fee (Php 200.00 for local, Php 500.00 for foreigner)
- Underwater Camera
- Cottage/ Tables and Chairs at Kawasan Falls
Optional Inclusion: Breakfast ( Php 150.00/pax)
For bookings reservations, just fill out the form located within this page. You can also reach us thru e-mail, phone call or SMS us on the number provided.
By booking a tour, you agree to be bound by the following:
- We require an initial deposit of Php 1,000.00 from the total tour package to confirm the booking/reservation with us. The full balance payment shall be made on the day of the tour.
- If the booking/tour package involves hotel accommodations, we strongly advise to pay in advance to secure hotel reservation at least 5 days prior to the tour date or as early as possible. Hotel accommodations and hotel rates are subject to change depending upon the availability of the hotel or hotel rooms on the date the initial payment has been made. The earlier the initial deposit, the better to secure hotel accommodations.
- For 1 day tour packages, initial deposit must be made at least 1 day prior to the tour date.
- Payments can be made through bank deposit/transfer (BDO, Metrobank) and money transfer (Palawan, LBC, Cebuana, Western Union)
- If you agree with these conditions we will send you a confirmation with all the payment details to make the initial deposit of Php 1,000.00 deductible from the total tour package. After receiving the down payment, your booking/reservation is secured.
- Strictly no down payment, no confirmation of booking.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
- For hotel accommodations booked with us, there will be no refund for unutilized nights, including those resulting from cancelled tours, delayed check-in or early check-out.
- No show or on-the-spot cancellation automatically results to forfeiture of all the payments made.
- For tour packages involving whale shark encounter, there is a possibility that these gentle giants may not be seen during the tour due to unpredictable nature, inclement weather and other environmental factors that is beyond our control. We regret to inform you that there will be no refund on the transportation charges.
*Rates are subject to change without prior notice.