2D1N SOUTH CEBU TOUR (HT-P1)
2D1N South Cebu Tour- Moalboal Island Hopping with Canyoneering and Whale Shark Watching
Destinations: Moalboal Island Hopping (Snorkeling at Pescador Island, Sardines Run and Sea Turtle watching at Panagsama), Badian Canyoneering and swimming at Kawasan falls
|05:00 AM||Hotel/ airport pick up|
|07:30 PM||Arrival at Moalboal and breakfast (guest expense)|
|08:00 AM||Start of Moalboal Island Hopping, snorkeling at Pescador Island, sea turtle watching, sardines run|
|11:00 AM||End of Moalboal Island hopping then proceed to Badian|
|12:00 NN||Light Snacks (guest expense)|
|12:30 PM||Start of canyoneering adventure|
|03:30 PM||End of canyoneering adventure/ late lunch|
|05:00 PM||Arrival at Oslob then drop off to hotel|
Whale Shark Watching + Sumilon Island Sandbar and Simala Shrine
Destinations: Oslob Whale Shark Watching, Snorkeling/ Swimming at Sumilon Island Sandbar, Oslob Cuartel and Church Visit at Simala Shrine, Sibonga
|05:30 AM||Pickup at hotel|
|06:00 AM||Arrival in Oslob whale shark watching venue|
|06:30 AM||Whale Shark watching|
|08:00 AM||Boat ride for Sumilon Island Sandbar|
|10:00 AM||Departure from Sumilon Island|
|11:00 AM||Tumalog Falls|
|12:00 NN||Lunch at Oslob|
|01:30 PM||Departure from Oslob|
|02:00 PM||Arrival at Oslob Heritage Park|
|03:00 PM||Arrival at Simala Church|
|04:00 PM||Departure for Cebu City|
|06:00 PM||Arrival at Cebu City|
Note: As part of Municipal and Tourism ordinance in Oslob, Cebu, there will be an add-on fee of Php 500.00 per foreign national joining whale shark activity.
|2 pax||Php 9,100.00/ head|
|3 pax||Php 7,100.00/ head|
|4 pax||Php 6,100.00/ head|
|5 pax||Php 5,800.00/ head|
|6 pax||Php 5,435.00/ head|
|7 pax||Php 5,100.00/ head|
|8 pax||Php 4,850.00/ head|
|9 pax||Php 4,715.00/ head|
|10 pax||Php 4,600.00/ head|
|11 pax||Php 4,465.00/ head|
|12 pax||Php 4,350.00/ head|
If more than 12 pax please contact us
Note: As part of Municipal and Tourism ordinance in Oslob, Cebu, there will be an add-on fee of Php 500.00 per foreign nationals joining Whale Shark Watching
- Free Pick up/ drop off within Cebu City/ Mactan Airport/ Mandaue City
- Fully Air-conditioned transportation with fuel and professional driver
- Pescador Moalboal island hopping fees, boat rental and gear rentals (life jacket and snorkels)
- Kawasan falls Canyoneering venue entrance, parking, gear rentals (life jacket, helmet, aqua shoes)
- Canyoneering guide fees
- Recovery Meal after canyoneering adventure
- Whale shark watching venue entrance fees, boat ride fees, life jacket
- Sumilon Island Sandbar entrance fees, boat ride, life jacket
- Tumalog Falls bike ride and entrance fees
- Accommodation for 1 night with free breakfast
- Underwater camera
- Add-on fees for foreign nationals joining whale shark watching in Oslob, Cebu
- Whale Shark Snorkeling Fee ( Php 200.00 for local, Php 500.00 for foreigner)
For bookings reservations, just fill out the form located within this page. You can also reach us thru e-mail, phone call or SMS us on the number provided.
By booking a tour, you agree to be bound by the following:
- We require an initial deposit of 30% downpayment from the total tour package to confirm the booking/reservation with us. The full balance payment shall be made on the day of the tour.
- If the booking/tour package involves hotel accommodations, we strongly advise to pay in advance to secure hotel reservation at least 3 days prior to the tour date or as early as possible. Hotel accommodations and hotel rates are subject to change depending upon the availability of the hotel or hotel rooms on the date the initial payment has been made. The earlier the initial deposit, the better to secure hotel accommodations.
- For 1 day tour packages, initial deposit must be made at least 1 day prior to the tour date.
- Payments can be made through bank deposit/transfer (BDO, Metrobank) and money transfer (Palawan, LBC, Cebuana, Western Union)
- If you agree with these conditions we will send you a confirmation with all the payment details to make the initial deposit of Php 1,000.00 deductible from the total tour package. After receiving the down payment, your booking/reservation is secured.
- Strictly no down payment, no confirmation of booking.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
- For hotel accommodations booked with us, there will be no refund for unutilized nights, including those resulting from cancelled tours, delayed check-in or early check-out.
- No show or on-the-spot cancellation automatically results to forfeiture of all the payments made.
- For tour packages involving whale shark encounter, there is a possibility that these gentle giants may not be seen during the tour due to unpredictable nature, inclement weather and other environmental factors that is beyond our control. We regret to inform you that there will be no refund on the transportation charges.
*Rates are subject to change without prior notice.